Ebony Kenney, Owner/Principal MA, Publication Design, University of Baltimore
With 20+ years professional communications experience, Ebony brings a wealth of knowledge about working within business goals to develop successful collateral. Work experience includes Market Research, Web Usability, Web Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction.
Steven King, Managing Partner
With 20+ years media experience to include media buying, strategic media planning, and campaign creation. Mr. King's expertise includes public/media relations, print, radio, television, web-based platforms and outdoor media.
• Walt Disney World - Media Relations
• Hard Rock - Corporate branding, Worldwide Hotel Division
• “On the Phone with Tyrone” – Content/Format Consultant on this syndicated show
• Wildcats Sports Network (Bethune Cookman College) - Founder
• March of Dimes (MUDD Volleyball Tournament) - Media Chair
• Starling Chevrolet Dealership (Orlando, Kissimmee, Deland) - Media Buyer, Liaison to Chevrolet Creative
• Universal Studios - Risk Management/Investigations
Chelsea Henery, Graphic Designer
BA, Savanna College of Art and Design
Chelsea's influence at Ripefruit includes a more artistic feel to graphics. Her grasp of color theory and patterns has been especially beneficial to push pieces further.
We provide development, installation, maintenance and support of custom or content managed web environments.
Ripefruit accesses industry leaders who make themselves available for consult on various projects.
We are dedicated to health and education awareness. We host a community effort known as Healthy Party which is geared toward making healthy food options accessible to underserved communities. Quarterly, we take on pro bono projects that directly serve the community.
We currently have partnerships with non-profits, Holy Nativity St. John (HNSJ) Community Development Corporation and Siblings Together USA.
Our Documents-Capabilities Statement, Agreement Forms, Portfolios, etc.